Controllab offers a complete toolchain for model based design. With this toolchain you can design complex machine controller using models and simulation early on. This will result in higher quality designs with less errors.
- Requirements Analysis: Translating wishes and demands into testable requirements.
- Modeling and Simulation: Comparing design alternatives, controller design, investigating structural behaviour and testing performance.
- Automatic Testing: script based testing, testing for requirements and FMEA.
- Deployment: Generation of controller code and testing code on hardware.
- HIL-Testing: Testing controllers against virtual machines, requirements testing, destructive testing.
- Training Simulators: Training instructors and operators, HMI design and testing requirements.
With this approach the various levels of design are tightly integrated, leading to an efficient design process.
- Re-use: using the same tests on simulation models, HIL-testing and FAT/SAT.
- Sharing: using graphical models and animation to share information more effectively
- Automation: automatic generation of controller code, automatic generation of plants models for HIL-testing and training simulators, automatic generation of documentation.
Interested? Controllab can help your company to succesfully implement a model based design toolchain.