Control & Systems Engineer
Are you interested in the design and testing of autonomous control systems? Do you like to build digital twins using state-of-the-art 3D modelling technology? Then you might be the perfect candidate to join our team of engineers.
Who are We?
Controllab specializes in the design and testing of complex systems for the marine and offshore industry and high tech systems. We have developed software for creating digital twins and use these twins to test cranes, gangways and novel machine concepts. Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulation is the central technology in our approach.
What Do We Expect?
As a control & systems Engineer system engineer you will join our team of engineers and work on:
- modelling and simulation of 3D mechanical systems, hydraulics and electric drives;
- development and testing control systems;
- on-site testing of cranes, gangways and other machines;
- development of VR training simulators;
You have an open, curious mindset and have experience with:
- you are have experience in modelling and simulation;
- you have worked with control systems;
- you are familiar with multiple programming languages (C, C++, Python,…);
- you are not afraid of mathematics.
You have at least a bachelors degree, preferably in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering. You are not afraid to make mistakes and work well with others. You speak Dutch and fluent English.
This function can be performed as a full-time or part-time job, depending on your background and wishes. For some, you will do the work at our office, and in part you will visit customers to do work on-site mostly in The Netherlands and sometimes abroad.