MECHATRONIC SYSTEM ENGINEER
Are you interested in controlling electric or hydraulic machines? Do you like to use modelling and simulation? Are you embracing the 21st century technology? Then you might be the perfect candidate to join our team of engineers.
WHO ARE WE?
Controllab specializes in the design and testing of complex systems for the maritime and high-tech industry. We have developed software for modelling and simulating machines. We use these simulations to test cranes, gangways and novel machine concepts. Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulation is the central technology in our approach.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
As a mechatronic system engineer you will join our team of engineers and work on:
- modelling and simulation of 3D mechanical systems, hydraulics and electric drives;
- development and testing control systems;
- on-site testing of cranes, gangways and other machines;
- development of VR training simulators;
You have an open, curious mindset and have experience with:
- modelling and simulation;
- control systems;
- multiple programming languages (C, C++, Python,…);
- not afraid of mathematics.
You have at least a bachelors degree, preferably in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. You are not afraid to make mistakes and work well with others. You speak Dutch and fluent English.
This function can be performed as a full-time or part-time job, depending on your background and wishes. For some, you will do the work at our office, and in part you will visit customers to do work on-site mostly in The Netherlands and sometimes abroad.